Corporations, LLC's, Partnerships
Some services we offer: advice on choosing the right entity, entity formation, owner buy-out agreements, asset protection.
- Entity Formation, Privacy and Asset Protection
- Business Agreements and Transactions
- Business Plans
- Permits and Business Licenses
- Sub S. v. C v. LLC -- Tips for Choosing the Right Business Entity
- Differences Between Corporations and LLCs in Structure and Management
- Strategies Regarding Privacy and Use of Multiple Entities
- Series LLC's
- Forming California Limited Liability Companies. An article explaining formation issues.
- Is Setting up an Out-of-state Entity a Good Idea If You Are Based in California?
- Buying and Selling a Business
- Shareholder Agreements. Why shareholder agreements are important and issues to be considered.
- Stock Option Plans
If you need to create a business plan and money is tight, consider the following resources. They are not as effective as hiring a professional to create a business plan, but they are a good start.
- Nolo Press business-plan software
- Business Plan Software, Samples, and Strategy by the Center for Business Planning
- BizPlanIt's Free Business Planning Resources
- Business Plan Essentials by Entrepreneur.com
For permits and business licenses in California, see Welcome to California.