Legal checklists and forms
- Legal Checklist for Businesses: Corporate and Contract Issues
- Legal Checklist for Businesses: Intellectual Property and Employee Issues
- Contracts and Corporate Compliance. Sample contracts and corporate compliance documents available for free, searchable by keyword, industry, or type. These sample contracts, bylaws, and other documents are made available by such companies as Microsoft, AT&T Corp., Coca-Cola Co., and H&R Block Inc.
- Litigation. Forms published by the Judicial Counsel of California available for free, covering such topics as Adoptions and TROs, and contains form complaints, proofs of service, and subpoenas.
- Will. This will is published by the State Bar of California and available for free.
- Advanced Health Care Directive This advanced health care directive, available for free, is provided by statute, and published by the Attorney General of California. These, and any Advanced Health Care Directive, may be registered with the Secretary of State, for a small fee, and is made available to health care providers in the event of an emergency.