Legal libraries and search engines
- Law Journals by the University Law Review Project Scroll down to a full-text search of law journals on the Internet and a list of links to law journals by topic.
- Links to legal resources on the Internet (Findlaw) Provides links to categories of legal resources including a legal subject index, news and reference materials, and cases and codes. Also allows searches by key words.
- LawGuru.com-Legal Questions, Answers and Research Contains more than 430+ legal related search engines.
- Legal Information Institute- Cornell Law School The Institute publishes electronic versions of core materials in numerous areas of the law both online and packaged for download -- ranging from the Constitution to the Uniform Commercial Code.
- The World Wide Web Virtual Library: Law (Online College) Search by key words, or scroll down to explore these categories: laws by organization type; legal topics; search tools.
- WashLaw WEB–Washburn University School of Law Library The main table of contents here contains many topics. Also try Search Law–Full Text as well as the Site Index